Although we have not yet started constructing our games at college, I should begin listing and sketching basic animations since my 2D game includes many different animations for a range of characters and objects, and I will have a limited amount of time. Characters:
- Icarus – standing up from bed, eating at table
- Oskar – Sleeping in bed, sitting and playing, eating at table,
- Luukas – Reading newspaper sitting, eating at table, washing up,
- René – activity in kitchens, eating at table, reading on bed
- Lucia – sitting in bed, sitting in chair, eating at table
- Opening scene Dream sequence – animals and objects moving around room as hallucinations
- Middle Cut-scene hallucinations in the outside school – Icarus wandering around, laying down surrounded by animals and objects
- Mysterious hand – appearing and taking key, holding it up then vanishing.
- Goat – sitting holding the knife, blinking.
- Bats – Flying around the bath, swooping down and taking the mug.
- Growing Plant – Grow from pot around the spoon, holding it up and being cut.
- Shadow in the mirror – holding plate